Pages

Thursday 8 March 2007

Oh gosh!!!
















Wow - This evening I've been taking scans of my wonderful circle journal which is now back home - the group on CBC have been fantastic - it is so special and I'll treasure it.
This is the first time I've added piccies to this blog and I wasn't sure how to do it, but seem to have managed it. I couldn't get the pictures to go within the text where I wanted them, so I've settled for where they are!

For the last couple of days, I've been trying to get lots of various things done and have also had visits to make etc.

I managed this afternoon to take a stock take of my cards ready for Saturday and will try and spend as much time as possible tomorrow to fill the gaps.

Time's ticking by and trying to get 101 things done at the mo, so will say 'bye for now.

8 comments:

  1. wow Hazel that is beautiful and so elegant, Something to treasure Im sure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow hazel - what an absolutely beautiful cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Hazel I just love red, white and black as a colour combo. Another treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning ypu must be so VERY VERY pleased

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,

    I stumbled across your blog via the Bromley Baptist one - and what a treat - I'm mightily impressed. Not quite sure how you manage this along with everything else! To the totally uninitiated in cardmaking what is a circle journal and why do you send it away??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, girls, for all your comments.

    Liz - it's lovely to see you straying into the crafty world. No, I don't know either how I have time ...

    As for the cjs - there is a group of people, with each person starting a journal and leaving blank pages. The journal is then sent on to the next person etc until it gets back to the owner - so on mine, for instance, I did the cover, the rules and the first two pages and then other people did the rest, except for the back cover. I wanted to add the different names to the pages, but am not familiar enough yet with blogging to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a brilliant idea and what a fab result - do you all belong to a craft club or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an internet forum, Liz - Crafts by Carolyn - link at the top

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated