Pages

Friday 10 August 2007

Lovely lunch

We enjoyed a lovely lunch together.

Following on the story of the ducks, Sue said: 'sorry HAVE to ask how often do you turn one round !!!:)'

This is where the romance gets tinged with reality!! As John is visually impaired he doesn't really notice the ducks that much - I don't think he's ever turned them round (although he does know they're there)! I'm sure there have been many times when he should have done! As for me, on the odd occasion that I have turned them round, he's failed to notice anyway! The idea of them is really so that the other person sees and gets the message that the other is not happy, but in reality this is wasted on us.

But the truth is that we don't often fall out, but like all couples we have our moments.

1 comment:

  1. mmm I kinda guessed that...made for each other xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated