Pages

Saturday 15 September 2007

Crafty friends

Saturday is the day when I take my tablet for osteoporosis and have to keep upright for at least half an hour before eating or drinking - the cuppa at the end of this is very welcoming. John made the mistake this morning of bringing me a cup of tea in bed only to be reminded that I couldn't have it 'cause it's Saturday.

If the weather's fine, I often spend the time walking around the garden. This morning is lovely and sunny, although cool in the shade. I use that time to pray for people and this morning I felt led to pray for 'crafty' friends (not cunning ones, you understand!). I know quite a few people who are struggling with various problems or ills, either their own or others close to them. I've made some lovely crafty friends - some in real life, some cyber ones who I've met up with and others who I've never met but who are now among my friends because we have this cyber crafty link.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to look at my blog and to leave comments - much appreciated - and I love visiting others and seeing the results of so much talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated