Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Ever felt like giving up?

Well, when I went to bed last night that's how I felt. I felt as if I might give up crafting. I have to post Net's Just Bex CJ today and, although I had the idea and had done the trees on the robo (thanks to ErikaP on UKScrappers for the template), I hadn't actually done the DLO (confession!) and it needs to go in the post.

I've worked on it this morning and I must say that the ideas came together in the end and I am quite pleased with what's been achieved, so perhaps I'm not going to give up this crafting lark after all!

Net's theme for the CJ was 'If I ruled the world ...' (not in the heavy sense of sorting out world peace etc, but in a 'crafty' sense). This is what I came up with:



The cloud paper is velvet which gives a lovely contrast with the textured paper used for the grass.

13 comments:

  1. Great idea, love all the bits of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't give up Hazel you are sooo talented... these pages are just amazing. I would never have come up with an idea like that in a million years!! So much fun and colourful... excellent!!! I'm so glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't give up, you're too good! Those pages are fab.

    I'm feeling much better today thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely dont give up Hazel you work is Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, shame on you!!!! You can't give up and deprive us of all this eye candy!!! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel your work is fabulous, that ribbon tree is such a fantastic idea.

    Tracy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. More of the same from me Hazel - i think this Cj entry is just fab!! Really original, love the mix of papers and embellies - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel this is just fabulous and such a fantastic thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute. what a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just so brilliant

    Lucky Net!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I add my sentiment to the others - you can't give up - you have been given the most amazing gift and it's so wonderful to see you using it to the full.

    Thanks Hazel...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazel!!!! A wonderful LO...so cheery and fresh.

    Sending hugs.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Give up - are you Bonkers!!? These are a couple of the lovliest things I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated