Pages

Friday 5 October 2007

All there in black and white

The CBC crew set this challenge: Joanne said: 'I know it's still September but October is only a few days away and then Christmas will be here before you know it... here's a chance to tick a Christmas card off your 'must make' list.

We all sit down to enjoy the good old Black & White movies at Christmas so your challenge is to make a B&W Christmas card.

You can use a metallic (gold or silver) to accent it if you want but no sneaking other colours in, OK?'

So here are three very similar ones from me (while I had the paper out it was just as easy to make three as to do one). The white papers with trees and ivy were from some blocs I bought a couple of years ago and the other papers are DCWV (bits that were left over from last year - or perhaps it was the year before, time goes so quickly!) The little squares of snow, snowman and words were stamped and embossed with black fine detail:





2 comments:

  1. These are fab I just love black and white. I just tagged you but if you don't want to do it thats fine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated