Pages

Friday 12 October 2007

Oh dear!!!

Nicky has set a fab challenge tonight on Just Bex called 'alternative Xmas': 'It's time for another Friday night (well, afternoon) challenge with a Christmas theme! We like to keep you busy........... This time, we'd like you to make 5 Christmas cards using patterned paper - but NOT Christmas-themed paper.

So I went through my 12 x 12 papers and found some papers that were red and green and seemed to fit the criteria. So I made the following five cards and was really quite pleased with them:

'










It was only after I made them that I looked at what the papers were called. I knew that they were 'the goods' by American Crafts (I bought them ages ago), but when I looked to see what the individual names of the papers were I found that the one with squares was called 'holly' and the diamond one was called 'stocking'. So much for me using non-Christmas papers!

Oh well, I think I'll look for so more papers tomorrow to do the challenge again! (May be if I hadn't looked for the names of the paper, I might have got away with it!)

5 comments:

  1. But they are lovely Cards Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Woah.. christmas cards already! You're scaring me - I haven't even begun to think about those! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Hazel, very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards, I love those papers they are great

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated