Pages

Saturday 6 October 2007

Old and new

Sue has set a super challenge on JB: challenge 3: old and new: 'for this challenge we want you to do 2 things - yes 2 things we are asking for 2 fantastic items - one with old paper - you know the stuff you hate and really do not want to use and one with new paper yes cut up that NEW stash you have bought'

For the 'old' I've used papers from a K & Co Life's Journey 6 x 6 pad - I don't think I've ever used any of them, because I couldn't really think of anything to do with them (I think I bought them in a mad moment with other K & Co pads):



The 'new' is mainly Imaginisce: Go for Baroque: If it ain't Baroque' with a little bit of blue HOTP:



That's an anniversary card done that is needed for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated