Pages

Friday 26 October 2007

Today's tasks

This evening my cards are being sold (hopefully!) at our church's women's evening fellowship, so today I need to make sure everything is labelled properly etc - also want to put the finishing touches to putting together a few more packs of Christmas cards - the robo was beavering away yesterday with silhouettes of Mary and Joseph! I probably won't be able to show anything here today (we'll see how time goes, but it always seems to run out!).

This week I haven't been able to get round to other people's blogs as much as I like to, partly because of the ongoing back pain and trying to get things done for this evening, as well as a few other things, like John's hospital visits (routine). We're also experiencing sad times as a family.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel

    Sorry to hear about your pain and sad times. I'm praying for you and hope to catch up with you soon.

    By the way your blog is a constant source of inspiration, as well as being a reminder of how near Christmas is - my kids love your penguin! Make sure you take it easy when you can.

    love Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just doing a quickie blog crawl t try to catch up on what I've missed. Sorry to hear about your back pain, I hope that somehow eases soon.

    I hope the cards sell well tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with tonight's sale Hazel, hope it goes well. Do take care of your back, I know the pain's not going to go away any time soon but make sure you're not overdoing things. Sorry you're dealing with sad times too, sending you {{{hugs}}}.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated