Pages

Friday 9 November 2007

HS:MS disturbed

' feeling you get when something unexpected happens - or in my case expected!!! . Can you find it through your lens?'

I still haven't got curtains at this window. We did manage to get into Bromley yesterday afternoon and get them from Laura Ashley, but I've spent today crafting in between moaning about my back and taking painkillers (as usual) and so we haven't done anything to get more sorted out. I took the curtains out of the pack and they need pressing before putting up.

The upshot of this is that there is still a bare window and I feel a bit disturbed that I'm sitting here. This window faces our back garden, which is big, but to the right beyond is a road, a quiet close, and at the back is an alleyway that leads to where our garages are. So the only way really that we would be overlooked would be if someone was around who shouldn't be. It's more a feeling that something unexpected might happen than it actually is.

I took the first picture with the light on and the second one with it off - hardly any difference. The third picture was taken with the 'night portrait' feature, which has given a strange effect, mainly because it's not actually a portrait! Just thought I'd give it a go. I haven't edited any of them - they're just as they were taken (which is obvious really, because they're just snaps!):



4 comments:

  1. Ooh that last one looks very eerie doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be able to relax Hazel. I do not like the dark and would feel very vunerable.

    Great description and photos.

    Hope you awake feeling less pain today.

    Bye for now . . . . Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your feeling a little better today. That bottom shot is very eerie like Suzy said. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your last picture. With the shadow it seems like Jesus is standing in the background of your room. Now that's protection in the truest sense. Wow!! thanks for sharing. morningDove

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated