Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2007

At last some proper crafting

The posting date for the CJ group on Crafts by Carolyn is today and, although I'd got papers and ideas, I hadn't actually put them together.

I've now done my DLO this morning in Carolyn's fab CJ called 'Chocolate Dip' - what a yummy topic!

Carolyn says: 'Dip into my chocolate heaven ,,, now is your chance think inside the chocolate box and complete my journal.'

I used papers from my latest K & Co pads - a swirly acrylic stamp with sepia inkpad and other bits and pieces, including bits cut off products from my fav choccie shop (expensive, naughty, but nice!).

The photos don't show the colours very well (might try to take better ones later). Carolyn asked for colours to be kept similar to hers - green, brown, cream etc.


2 comments:

  1. What a great theme and I can see you're a woman after my own chocolate heart with your 72% cocoa solids there! I like the swirly stamps with the swirly papers - it could be steam coming off your mug of hot choccie, couldn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Hazel, can I have some? Lovely dark chocolate mmmm - oh and your LO is lovely too.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated