Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2007

Inspiration struck

Having done the CJ DLO and the ATCs that needed to go into the post today, I didn't intend to do any more crafting.

I needed to do two ATCs for the swap on Tanda Stamps, but these don't have to reach Wendy till 31 December, so plenty of time. However, inspiration struck, so I've done them.

I used some base paper by Anna Griffin (some left over from the vast Christmas kit that I've made loads and loads of cards from). I stamped this with one of the Tanda holly stamps designed by Sheila Oliver with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and embossed with gold fine detail. I coloured in with Sakura (can't remember what they're actually called, but the sparkly ones - doesn't show up here as sparkly, but can assure you it is irl) and put a strip of vellum down the right hand side with words of some Christmas carols, including 'the holly and the ivy', then just added a couple of strips of sticky ribbon:

4 comments:

  1. Hazel - these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, love the holly stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous ,love the sticy ribbon you used with it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really like these Hazel, that stamp is fab - you were indeed inspired.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated