Pages

Thursday 17 January 2008

Birthday card

John's having his op today and I must admit that I couldn't sleep very well (I never do at the best of times) so I was up very early this morning and have been trying to occupy myself. For a while now I haven't really felt like crafting, but there are quite a few cards that I need to get on and make and one of them is for my brother's 65th birthday on Monday. I'm glad I needed to get this done, because now I've started crafting again I feel more motivated to continue - which is just as well, because I told mum I'd make a card for her to give to my brother.

As it's his 65th - and official retirement, although he will still be doing some work - I thought I'd use some sort of leisure theme and he enjoys his golf, so here is the card:



The background paper is from PDA - I'm not sure of the make of the golf adhesions - either K & Co or Crafty Bitz - and DCWV mat stack card printed on the computer and edged and smudged with archival sepia ink. It's a simple card, but one that came together well, so I'm pleased.

I might be back later to show others if I get motivated enough to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated