Pages

Thursday 27 March 2008

Tanda Mosaic ATCs

On the weekend I played with various versions of using a Fiskars Texture plate 'stones' to use as embossed mosaics. However, this morning, I had a package from the US with some CB embossing folders, including the mosaics one, so it would have been daft not to have used it for these.

The stamp is a Papermania one and I filled in the areas with a Versamark pen and then chalked - not totally happy with them, but hey ... they're going in the post:




Now I need to get the ATCs done for the swap on CBC 'pretty in pink' - watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab Hazel and have arrived safely! Looks like it may be just you and I swapping!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated