Pages

Sunday 6 April 2008

DCM dare: shrink to fit

I made this card last night for this week's DCM dare, set by Kathy - a toughie, but a good challenge! Details are here

I used one of my favourite little stamps (mainly because it so reminds me of Josey - and we still miss her lots).

I used linen card (just has a feint criss-cross embossing, which still stamps OK). I used chalk pencils and Sansador to blend for the colouring and around the edges of the card and Archival Ink sepia for the stamping and card edges:



I think I'll make more cards like this - a great challenge!

13 comments:

  1. What a fab card Hazel! The stamp is indeed lovely and a lot like some of the photos of Josey you shared with us. All that snow, too!Do stay wrapped up warm and snug, won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that card Hazel. I've got that stamp and have never used it *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card what a sad little face he has

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute stamp. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the stamp is delightful. Great card.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this card, very elegant, love the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel i love the dog stamp.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and such a sweet stamp

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a gorgeous stamp Hazel - so evocative - those little guide dogs certainly know how to win hearts don't they.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card, that stamp is adorable :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hazel this is just beuatiful and special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As soon as I saw this I thought od Josey!
    Its a lovely card Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated