Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2008

HS:MS window

HS:MS prompt for today: window: 'An opening in a buildings filled with glass. Show us a window in your space today.'

I've got a poorly toe so I'm staying in today. I didn't even want to walk up the garden, so from the open back door I got a couple of shots of windows in our little summer house, zooming in on them. It's really showing neglect from the winter, but these sunnier days is making me think that it won't be too long before it can be cleaned up and put into use.

In the second picture you can just about make out the reflection of trees.




And this is our front door taken from the inside (we have a tiny porch which was quite dim when I took this):

8 comments:

  1. i like the 2nd one with the reflection (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of windows. I agree with Bambi I like the 2nd one. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely window pictures. Good luck with the Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last photo is shiny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pinkyness of the firt one. Hope your toe gets better soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite is the third shot with the light through the door, Great cards on your blog too =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated