Pages

Saturday 17 May 2008

CBC May challenge 6 crafty storage ideas

Here I go again - doing challenges in reverse order.

A week of special challenges started last night on CBC and I'm only just getting into them. I just happened to log on at the right time to see Sue's crafty storage ideas challenge: 'We need a picture of your favourite storage item can be shop bought or made. The catch here is the item must NOT be purpose built – ie a paper rack for paper nah thats just not on we need clever crafty ideas.'

I showed the mug tree that I use to house all of my tapes:



and because I was the first to show something for this, I've gained 5 extra points!

2 comments:

  1. hehe i love that idea of the mug tree, would never of thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated