Pages

Friday 16 May 2008

JB challenge week 9: A hole lotta fun!!

This is another challenge from Leigh: 'My next challenge for you girlies is to create a card or a LO featuring holes.

Yes get your hole punches out and get going. You can do lots of ickle holes like I have done on the samples, or one or two bigger holes.

(You don't need a cropadile for this as its any sized hole, but it does make it easier for doing lots.)'

I've actually used some bits out of my DCWV package that came this morning. Yes, I did use a crop-a-dile for the holes on the flower. If my big bite had arrived, I might have been able to do something different, with holes in the middle of a card (yes, I've ordered one).

The colours aren't that true on the scan, but you get the general idea:


2 comments:

  1. Love the fun colours on this card Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fun card Hazel. Its amazing what you can do with a hole punch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated