Pages

Thursday 5 June 2008

Cards made with 'stamp in the post' swap

The same stamp was posted to one another in a swap group on CBC - it has now completed its journey, so we can now show what we did with the stamp.

It so happened that it was a stamp that I already own - one of the Tanda retro ladies ones.

The stamp has been used on acetate on the first two cards - the second one was stamped on the back of the acetate so that the image is reversed. This one came out really blurred, but I kind of liked it, so thought I'd still do something with it, accentuating the blurry bits with gold. Otherwise the colouring was just done with Marvey pens.

On the first one the back of the acetate was dabbed with alcohol inks and then mounted on BG paper. 'Imagine' etc are stamped on with stazon.





And here is one I made earlier (I showed this on here back in May). It was stamped on linen:


4 comments:

  1. I really like all these cards but especially the first one. The soft edges make it X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you already had the stamp! I think you were the only one though and I guess it's almost inevitable that somebody does! You made some lovely cards, love the alcohol ink backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how different you've made the same stamp look. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely stamp. Great cards Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated