Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Teacher cards

Our local primary school (where I used to be chair of governors - have friends working there, including the head teacher) are having a summer fair on Friday and I've been asked to take cards along.

So this afternoon I thought I'd make some quick 'thank you for being my teacher' cards. I used some of the papers that were used for my 'schooldays' CJ, some BG papers, some DCWV papers, plus some stickers, rub ons, sticky ribbons and dymo labelling:










7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea Hazel. They are lovely and colourful for the kids too. Hope they all sell X

    p.s. love the dino paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of cards Hazel, I haven't even started the teacher cards for my kids yet!! Love the dinosaur paper, soo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Hazel....My favorite is the dinosaur one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a super selection of cards Hazel. Hope you sell lots!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel, you've been a busy bee!

    Fab cards, and hope you are selling loads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely cards really bright and cheerfull!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated