Pages

Friday 29 August 2008

HS:MS Y for Yoyo

Having logged on to the internet and put the previous post on with photos from today, I looked at the HS:MS prompt for today and found that it was Y. I thought I had no hope of finding anything, but, when I went back up to our room, I went on the balcony and realised that there were a few trees that might qualify for Y, so here they are:









I also took these shots while I was there (I think there's a certain appeal of the sea at low tide, in a rugged sort of way:



5 comments:

  1. Some very exotic looking y's there - are you sure you only went as far as Eastbourne?!

    Love your seagull shots from yesterday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach shots - I've gone for the tree theme for y as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous, almost look like you've put them on pinlight in photoshop. Very atmospheric. Beachy Head, that takes me back, my great aunt and uncle lived in Kent and we went to visit Beachy Head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beach photos Hazel. Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 'y' shots
    Love the beach shots
    Janette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated