Pages

Saturday 13 September 2008

BG challenge blog: ATC

Having found this new challenge site, I was interested to see that the new challenge today is to make an ATC.

Having already got out BG lilykate papers for the two cards I made earlier, I still had some bits left over (although I did start a new piece for the actual background). I used the scraps in my cricut to cut smaller versions of the same sort of flowers I'd made earlier for the cards (it's really useful because small scraps can be put in the corner of the mat and used on the cricut - it's amazing what you can do with scraps!)

I thought up the little phrase that I printed out. As before, edges are inked with lime pastel chalk inkpad:



13 comments:

  1. Ooh, Hazel! That's lovely! :o) Love those colours! :o)

    I'm afraid I haven't got to the stage of swapping ATCs yet... I find it soooo hard to let go of them! They're my babies! lol ;o)

    Anyway, thanks so much for joining in again this week! :o)

    Chris xx

    P.S. Checkout my blog candy! Runs until 15th September HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATc Hazel - brilliant flowers and mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC Hazel, the papers are so pretty. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel this ATC is so, so pretty! Really do love it, well done!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous ATC. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week. We hope to see you again soon.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely Hazel - so fresh looking.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Hazel! Such pretty colours, and I love those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATC. I love the flowers. It's great to have you join in the challenge.

    Love Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours, layout and everything about this!

    Thanks for taking a look at mine and your lovely comments!
    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous ATC - I think I may be hooked now!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful and classy. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty ATC Hazel...nice LO/design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ATC, so very pretty. I love the way you have done your flowers they are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated