Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

CBC challenge 071: Bingo!

On CBC Jackie (okey-dokey) has set a new challenge: 'Today your challenge is to use a bingo call for your inspiration (you don't have to use the number - just the call) and there are loads to choose from.' I'm glad Jackie gave a link to a site that gives all the bingo calls, otherwise I wouldn't have known this one (I think my knowledge extends to two fat ladies and two little ducks and that's about it!)

My card is Dancing Queen number 17!

I've used Jolly Nation background and decoupage and made my own 'Dancing Queen' sign on the computer.



This shows the decoupage element:



I might replace the photos in the morning, with better light.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Hazel.
    I just love looking at your cards. :o)
    Great concept! I wouldn't of known it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you add some pearlescent paint to her costume and shoes Hazel? Cute card, the dimension works well for her frilly tutu!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated