Pages

Saturday 4 October 2008

DCM: what a load of scallops!

Keryn set this week's DCM challenge: 'Use your imagination, your scallop punches, your corner rounders, your cricuts and cuttlebugs to create any card to fit any style as long as it shows scallops.'

I've used papers and embellishments from the new DCWV winter papers and the piece of ribbon across the bottom is one that's been lurking in my Christmas stuff (think it's Brenda Pinnick). The scalloped edging was done on my rotatrim, and a bit of Poundland bling:



It opens from the bottom, not the side, so it stands on its scallops.

4 comments:

  1. Hazel now that is GORGEOUS! You must be so pleased. It's perfect. Well done. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy looking christmas card and beautiful papers! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I love the non-traditional colours.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    Chasing my tail as usual, so I’m just catching up.
    Love your card for this weeks challenge. The colours are really fab and I adore all the bling!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated