Pages

Thursday 30 October 2008

Dottie's world Sunday challenge: spotty dotty

This is a spotty card for the challenge this week on Dottie's World: 'spotty dotty'.

'I want to see SPOTS. It doesn't have to be Dottie, you can of course use any of the downloads. BUT I don't just want to see a circle or two.'

So I used a piece of dotty paper from English Paper Company Airy Fairy and a stripey piece run through the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and the lovely image of Dottie in bed. I thought it would make a bit of a different get well card:



6 comments:

  1. very nice blog keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - great card! Love her rosy cheeks.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ace Hazel! I was going to use that imge, I thought chicken pocks on her face for the spotty theme might have been funny.
    Sorry for my delay in visiting you, I've been busy with the new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ace Hazel! I was going to use that imge, I thought chicken pocks on her face for the spotty theme might have been funny.
    Sorry for my delay in visiting you, I've been busy with the new collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work hazel - this is my most favourite image for get well cards at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated