Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Friday Sketchers No. 24

I've suddenly woken up to the fact that I haven't made any Christmas cards for a while - had a grand flurry of making them before I had the Tearfund sale and have tailed off since then. However, I need to make a lot more, so from now on I think I need to use challenges to make more of them.

This is the sketch on this week's Friday Sketchers:



It seemed to lend itself to making a Christmas card. The papers are Brenda Pinnick - the circles were cut on my cricut and the image in the middle was from a Making Cards Christmas special (last year or the year before):



5 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card Hazel and what a great sketch I love the whites and blues together they look so clean & fresh. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a wonderful christmas card-its so cute. Love the image

    Hugs from
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful christmas card, I love the cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love what you have done with the sketch Hazel....lovely Christmas card X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated