Pages

Friday 31 October 2008

Saturday's Workout: bandana technique

I saw a challenge on Saturday's workout which involved the 'bandana technique', a tutorial for which can be seen here.

I thought I'd give it a try, but I think it was stupid trying to do it quickly at this time. I chose what I thought was a simple stamp, but, on reflection, I'm not sure it was a wise choice because it has straight lines and my white lines aren't straight (mainly because I rushed them). Anyway, I've had a try and now I know what to expect I think I could make a better effort with a bit more time and concentration.

For the blending of colours I used Stazon blazing red, cactus green, mustard and saddle brown.



6 comments:

  1. Wow Hazle this is brilliant.
    So wonderful creation. Love them.

    Thanks for joining SaWo last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that technique,and i love the stamp and colours you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel that is fantastic, i just love those colours.

    Tracy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see anything wrong with those white lines Hazel, they add to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vibrant colours Hazel, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was part of the design too Hazel. I wouldn't of know if you hadn't mentioned it. Looks like clever doodling to me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated