Pages

Saturday 4 October 2008

Tanda teaser 66: just for you

I haven't done anything for Tanda teaser for quite some time, so thought I'd join in this week.

Wendy said: 'The theme this week is 'Just For You'. We don't need occasions to make cards so let's make a card for someone - just for being who they are!'

I used a stamped image that I acquired a long time ago - it was a 'round robin' thing in which a stamp was passed around and you had to make something with it - and I did loads of images and still have one or two left!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely vintagey feel Hazel - nice texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, lovely colours and textures. Very nice Hazel. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel - a beautiful card and I remember that stamp doing the rounds, I think I still have some stamped images somewhere!! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated