Pages

Friday 10 October 2008

Tanda teaser 67: let your shoes shine!

This week on Tanda, Sue has set the teaser to feature shoes.

This shoe stamp is one of my favourites by My Sentiments Exactly. The stripy piece of paper that I've stamped with the HB and Celebrate are English Paper Company Vanessa Arbuthnott, but I've no idea what the main background is or the background of the shoe because they were among papers I received in a swap. All stamping was done with Brilliance pearlescent poppy and heat embossed with clear detail (looks glossier irl than on the photo):



You can see what Sue did and join in on the Tanda blog.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel....thats a really pretty card and I am in love with that stamp!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great girly pink shoe card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh great conmbo of shoes pink and flowers! What more can a girl ask for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card I love the word stamping on patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - such a great girly card! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week hazel!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated