Pages

Thursday 20 November 2008

I've been given an award

Wow! Gez has given me this award:



Thank you, Gez, for the lovely things you said.

And these are the conditions:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Gez said she found it easy to nominate - I'm not finding it quite so easy, not because I can't think of enough fab talented people to award, but because throughout my time of being involved in craft forums and visiting blogs, I've got to know so many extremely creative crafters.

In the end, I've selected five people who have become dear crafting friends, four of whom I've met in real life. I very much value their friendship and greatly admire their creativity.

Adele
Kathy
Lythan
Sue
Maddy

If you've never visited their blogs I urge you to do so - you're in for a treat - their crafting is outstanding.

I feel these five girls deserve this award much more than I do, but feel honoured that Gez chose me - thank you.

Having just visited the blogs of these friends, I've discovered that Kathy has already been given this award, which means I can choose someone else in addition - another very talented lady, whose crafting I greatly admire and who, over the years, has become a good crafting forum buddy:

Ellen

There are many more people I'd love to award, but I'll stick to the rules!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel!
    I am glad to see you stopped by for a visit, so nice to hear from you. Thanks see you soon! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. why THANK-YOU hazel how lovely xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your award Hazel and thank you so much for passing it onto me xxxx very lovely of you x

    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Hazel for passing the award on to me... but I got it already just had not got round to posting it. oops do you want it back so you can pass it to someone else?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated