Pages

Saturday 29 November 2008

Lili of the valley 10: sprinkle and sparkle + ABC Quick card

I've used some more of the sparkly, sprinkly shaker embellishments on this simple card. The background is K & Co Tim Coffey Birthdays. This fits in well with this week's Lili of the valley challenge: sprinkle and sparkle:



It took me so little time that I'm also linking it for the ABC Q challenge: Quick card (although this challenge was a couple of weeks ago - trying to catch up with them).

I've just realised that the scan of the card showed the sprinkles spread out so that you can't see the 'Happy Birthday', so here is a (poor quality) photo that does show it:




3 comments:

  1. Great card. The colours are so bright & cheerful. Those embellishments are something else aren't they. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card Hazel :)
    Anne x
    BTW I prefer to call myself a 'Lady of liesure' rather than senior citizen lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous dear and I so love the sparkle dear. THanks for joining us this week at LOTV

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated