Pages

Saturday 29 November 2008

Rosie Dee's challenge 10

I want to do challenge 11 on Rosie Dee, but the problem is that it depends on having done challenge 10 and I hadn't got around to doing that.

So this afternoon, sitting here feeling poorly and a bit sad (it's mum's birthday and we were going to go out to lunch, but neither of us is well enough), I thought I'd do something for challenge 10 'out and about' and then I'd be able to do challenge 11.

Mmmmm - I've now done challenge 10, but the idea of challenge 11 is that you use up scraps from the LO of challenge 10 to make a card ... I used a full sheet of Park Lane Paper 'British Beach' for my LO and just a bit of Craft Creations blue paper to mount the thickers letters for 'out and about' - the shape around it was cut on my cricut using a piece of DCVW card.



So now I'm going to have to cheat for challenge 11!

3 comments:

  1. Great Layout Hazel. Lovely colours.

    I have a sheet of this & can't bring myself to use it!! It's just so nice...I keep changing my mind as to which project to use it on!

    Good luck making your card, can't wait to see what you come up with.

    Hope your Mum liked her flowers & you get to re arrange a new date for lunch together and you are feeling a bit better. Remember lots of fluids. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear the waves lapping! Wish I were there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it hazel, i love how the photos look there just floating :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated