Pages

Saturday 13 December 2008

BF Advent 11, 12, 13

Gosh, a couple of days have gone by in a flash. Here are the advent pressies I received from 11, 12 and 13 (today):







Nothing crafty to show yet - nothing done since Monday. The past few days have been taken up with writing cards, wrapping, preparing packages and posting etc etc - and a visit to St Thomas for an appointment for John yesterday and not feeling too brilliant.

Hoping that I'll be doing some crafting later today - I need to do my DLO in a CJ for CBC which should have been done and posted - I'm usually not late, but time defeated me with this one.

And no HS:MS:HS from me now for a while - it's not that I don't want to take part, but essentials have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated