Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2008

CBCC 078 It's off to work we go

New challenges have started up on CBC and the first new one has been set by Jackie is 'off to work we go': 'Your challenge today is to make something NEW with a theme of occupations.'

I suppose this is stretching it a bit, but I thought I'd use some of the Jolly Nation decoupage and background papers to make a 'riding instructor' card:



I'm hoping that at some point I'll need to send a card to someone who's mad about horses!

4 comments:

  1. I love those Paper nations sheets.

    Happy New Year.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, gorgeous card Hazel. Very appealing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't find a suitable recipient yourself Hazel, I'm sure it would go down a storm in one of your sales - cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card Hazel and thanks for joining in
    I have an award on my blog for you for a fabulous blog.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated