Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

TGIF 61: games + Cupcake:16: vintage

While I'd got the box out with the photos for the builder's card shown on the previous post, I decided to make two or three very quick cards, using some dominoes photos. The theme on TGIF this week is games, so I thought these were appropriate. It so happened that I had a Happy Birthday with a background that matched the background of the dominoes photo, so I just mounted it with a domino surround:



The other two cards have a vintage feel about them, so I'm linking them for challenge 16 on Cupcake craft as well as for TGIF:





7 comments:

  1. Wow these cards are great, like the domino's really nice. Definatly have a vintage look to them, From the Other Hazel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fantastic.
    Truly amazing cards.

    Thanks Hazel for playing with us on TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these:) Lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dominos! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is fun the vintage with the dominos added ( or the other way round) they compliment each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're great! Thanx 4 joining in this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated