Nothing to show from yesterday -iIt's not that I haven't done anything, because I did make quite a few cards for stock yesterday, even though I didn't feel like it. I bagged and labelled most of them (don't usual do this and regret it later) and I can't be bothered now to undo them and take photos. They were all quite simple cards to fill some of the stock gaps - a lot of them were made using bits that I'd prepared ages ago and never used - my own toppers, stamped images etc. I'm hoping to take some to the local school summer fair soon and then will prepare for a sale for TEAR Fund in September (so I ought to start on Christmas cards).
Since I got up yesterday morning my back has been particularly painful (think I might have any fractured vertebra) so I'm trying to forget the pain and do a little crafting.
A while ago I signed up for the Little Boxes on the Hillside project swap. When I signed up the prospect of making 21 houses didn't seem that bad ...
I decided to cut out all my various shapes for the houses and then, to make them more substantial, stuck each one on to some white card. Oh dear ... what a mistake (I think) - I was going to heat emboss on to some, but now I don't think I'll be able to, because the heat will probably cause the adhesive to separate the card from the card backing. So it looks as if I'll now have to make another layer to do any heat embossing and then stick that on the house shape.
So this is what I've achieved (or not!) so far - a pile of vaguely house shapes:
It's a start!