Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2009

BF: Bubbles ATCs

This is the first time I've joined in the ATC swap on BF. The subject this month is 'bubbles'. I must say that I had a few thoughts going through my head, but wasn't sure what I was going to do for these and wondered whether I'd done the right thing joining in.

And then some inspiration struck. I'm a fan of Dottie and have a few of the download packs, including 'Dottie at home' which has this image of Dottie in the bath. If you haven't already, why not go over and have a look on Dottie's World blog - be careful though, because you'll be tempted to buy downloads! (I asked Louise, the creator or Dottie, if it was OK to use the image for an ATC swap and she kindly said it was fine.)

So I used Dottie in the bath and then masked the image and stamped two different lots of bubbles stamps that I bought from Dewdrop Crafts (one of the sponsors on CBC).

I then used stickles crystal to highlight parts of the bubbles (this is still wet atm, but I wanted to get a photo before the light fades) - they actually look better irl and, I hope, will be even better when they are dry.

The text was printed on my dymo letratag.


6 comments:

  1. hahahahaha ooooo she is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely fab Hazel, fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and perfect for the theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I came so close to using Dottie but nobody had time to show me how to shrink her to fit my ATC!! So I had to change my plans! Lovely to see her Hazel, you've done a fab job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww doesn't Dottie look cute with all those bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has turned out fantastic Hazel! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated