Pages

Saturday 10 January 2009

Dottie's world Sunday challenge: start the New Year with a laugh

The challenge on Dottie's World this week is 'ave a laugh! I'm not really sure (lol!) whether mine is funny enough, because it's deadly serious!

I used the 'jumpgirl' image on linen card and coloured with copics (not very successfully - I'm still learning - the first attempt went in the bin), mounted on matt and on to a night club purple majestic card, which has a blue glittery look in a certain light.



If you play along with this challenge you'll get Scruff in the tub absolutely free:

I look forward to getting him. You've still got till midnight tonight to take part in the challenge (you need to include a Dottie download - details on the blog).




5 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel what a beautiful card! It's lovely to see jumping girl being used, she was the little lady that started the whole download idea off.
    Scruff in the tub is on his way to you.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely 100% agree with that sentiment!!! I love this image too Hazel and you've done a lovely job!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love this image and you have made it very funny! Just a shame I can't do this today X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - and craft shopping is the only shopping I actually enjoy!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant words Hazel. Love your puddles, they've come out really well. Enjoy scruff when he arrives, he looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated