Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Lili of the valley 14 + Caardvarks: seeing spots

This is the sketch for challenge 14 on Lili of the Valley:
I'm also linking this for the current challenge on Caardvarks: 'seeing spots'. I've used the flowers I made for last week's Rosiedee challenge (see the post below this one) and incorporated some more offcuts of the same papers. The spotty ribbon is Maya Road (acquired a few of these recently).


This is also for the current Rosiedee challenge, where Dee asks us to use something old and something new - I think this qualifies, because the papers used are offcuts of some that have been in my box for a long time (not new sheets that were cut into - that's what I like about the cricut for the flowers - you can use quite small pieces and adjust the paper size when asking it to cut). The new item, of course, is the ribbon, very recently acquired.

4 comments:

  1. Well done on using the flowers for a double challenge Hazel!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of your flowers hazel, again another wonderful card :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I's good to see how you used the flowers Hazel.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated