Pages

Monday 26 January 2009

A little crafting therapy

After quite a tiring day, including visiting mum in hospital and my back not feeling good, I'm having a little crafting therapy.

Quite some time ago I bought a set of four stamps, one of which is the lace one I've used for this card (can't remember what make they are or where I got them).

I followed sketch 79 on Sketches by Tamara:


I decided to do this card to join in the Wednesday Stamper challenge of 'lace' as well.

Apart from stamping the lace stamp with versamark and embossing with white detail on a sparkly black card, I just used rub ons on to a simple pale pink card. I was a bit concerned, because the rub ons were cheap ones from Poundland (had them ages) and these don't usually take on textured card, but I used my new BG rub on tool and it worked fine, so I even managed to get one on to the stamped image of the lace.



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh gorgeous stamp and it really makes that card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card :) Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft therapy turned out beautifully, such lovely 'lace'! I hope you and your mum are doing much better very soon! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated