Pages

Friday 9 January 2009

Our Creative Corner sketch + Created by hand: flourishes

I'm hoping to be able to have a card day again some time at the beginning of March to raise some more money for Tearfund, so I'm gradually building up my stock and having a bit of fun doing challenges at the same time.

This card is for two challenges. Firstly, it's for this sketch on Our Creative Corner (I just spun it round):


As the stamped image has a flourish under the glass, I thought it qualifies for the challenge on Created by hand this week.

The stamped image was one I received in a swap on CBC and I used copics to colour. The papers are again BG Scarlet's letter, plus a Papermania sticky ribbon with wavy edges for the scalloped part of the sketch.



I thought this could be a versatile card - for Valentine, wedding, anniversary, including silver or ruby.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel :) Stunning card and design! LOVE how you turned the sketch, thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Hazel. The colours look so rich.

    Bubbles...I'm thinking ATC's!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated