Pages

Saturday 7 February 2009

Inchy by inch: winter (revisited!)

I admit that with my first attempt for this week's Inchy by inch challenge I cheated and made a couple of twinchies.

So I've revisited the challenge and I cropped and resized down part of one of my snowy pictures taken in the garden early this week - and added the 'Summerhouse in Winter' text. This is the inchie scanned in real size:



Just so you can see it a bit more, here it is blown up to a bigger size user the scanner, but it does lose some of its resolution, so is a lot crisper in the inchie size:


I think a few snippets of photos like this might work well on Christmas cards - sort of make a serendipity of snow scenes.

4 comments:

  1. This is great Hazel. It will remind you of 2009 and the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... a teeensy photo... hey...wonder if I could manage to get photoshop to do something like that. Must take a look and see if I can figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a collage of teeny photos ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Hazel - love the originality of it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated