Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Simpsons Birthday card

This is a card for mum to send to one of my niece's sons, who is mad keen on the Simpsons.

The predominant colours are blue and brown, so they fit the ABC challenge 'B is for blue and brown'. I used a brown linen background card, a piece of blue and cream striped K & Co La Boutique paper (I thought it matched the background on the Simpsons tag).



Apologies for the crooked scan (and the dirty mark to the right of the silver 11 - it's a mark on the scanner, not the card - I know, I should clean it!).

And please don't forget my blog candy

6 comments:

  1. HAHA Hazel! My Jacob would love that card - he loves the Simpsons too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab fun card - love it!! Thanks for joining us this week ... have you cleaned your scanner yet??, lol .... bet you haven't hehehehe
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, I think everyone loves the Simpson´s and I bet George was over the moon with this fab card. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated