Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

The Eyes have it

Nearly everything I've been making recently has been in preparation for my sale for Tearfund.

This time, I've done this ATC 'just because'.

I'm officially too late for these challenges, but on Think Monday think ATC last week the subject was 'the letter E', on Lots to Do challenge 8 was 'the eyes have it' and on Created by hand a couple of weeks ago the topic was 'letter of the alphabet'.

Even if it is too late, I still enjoyed doing this. The face image is a Judikins stamp coloured with copics. I'm not sure what the background paper is (it was in my offcuts box).


3 comments:

  1. Fab ATC Hazel and love the stamp too. Very sultry. ooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a brilliant job coloring the face with coptic markers, lovely ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of stuff again and good to see you having fun with those Copics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated