Pages

Thursday 19 March 2009

Golden Wedding decoupage

I needed to make a couple of Golden Wedding cards, so I chose to make ones involving decoupage (especially as they haven't got to go through the post) and in the style that I think the recipients will appreciate.

I'm linking these cards for the current Dewdrop Craftz competition - do go over and have a look and join in - which is to use layers.

The first one has a matching envie lined with the same paper as that on the right of the card (from a QVC kit) - it has a pearlised sheen to it:

For the second one I used a gatefold card, with the decoupage in the middle, mounted on vellum, which itself is mounted on gold foil - put the 50s in the four corners to hide the spot of glue to keep the vellum down:


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Hazel :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Hazel the bottom one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty cards Hazel-thank you so much for joining in with the challenge!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Hazel, thanks for joining in with the challenge :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated