Pages

Thursday 5 March 2009

Salt: New life in Christ

It was Lythan's turn to choose the topic for the Salt challenge launched this morning - you can read what she said here. You can also, of course, see the beautiful crafting of the rest of the team, including Lythan's moving LO of her daughter's baptism.

My LO is based around the song:

I am a new creation
No more in condemnation
Here in the grace of God I stand
My heart is overflowing
My love just keeps on growing
Here in the grace of God I stand
And I will praise You Lord
Yes, I will praise You Lord
And I will sing of all that You have done
A joy that knows no limit
A lightness in my spirit
Here in the grace of God I stand

I feel this really sums up 'new life in Christ'.

As we come up towards Easter, this is a thought that comes to the forefront of my mind - God's grace in giving His Son, Jesus.

I used Craft House papers, with the flowers and leaves cut out from various sheets:


Please have a look at Salt and see the wonderful creations of the team - and perhaps you would like to create something for this theme - a LO, or an Easter card perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a beautiful layout Hazel. I love the colours and the song is so thought provoking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used the cut out leaves and flowers here, Hazel - the LO manages to be serene at the same time as having energy, IYSWIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great song choice in the end Hazel! And love the colours and balance of your layout

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated