Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tracy's Turquoise Recipe Competition

This card is for Tracy's recipe competition on CBC:

'I want you to make something using the recipe below, it can be a card or scrapbook page or something altered anything you wish Flowers Ribbons Buttons The colour Turquoise You can have any other colours but we must be able to see turquoise.'

Tracy is one of CBC's sponsors - her online shop is Creative Treasures.

I don't know what the background paper is. The blooms are various and the ribbon was, I think, obtained in a swap on Bubbly Funk.

The sentiment stamp is by Debbi Moore and it was inked with chalk blue iris and embossed with clear detail.

The buttons are brads.


As this card uses brads that are buttons (or buttons that are brads) it's just right for Ooh-la-la's 30 buttons and brads.

8 comments:

  1. I love turquoise and this card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely vibrant sunny card Hazel, perfect for the lovely sunshine we are having, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Hazel, it's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vibrant colour here Hazel, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Hazel and I think the ribbon was from a BF sccrap swap because I remember buying the ribbon X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this one I really like the colours and that ribbon is gorgeous,and I love those brad buttons could I ask where you got them
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Hazel. Love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh loving the colours, especially the polka dots- and that gorgeous gorgeous background paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated