Pages

Friday 3 April 2009

365 cards day 34: that's eggs-ellent!!

It so happens that I'm making some quick Easter cards to supplement stock ready for selling this evening for Tearfund (some more I made last night if you scroll down), so I've just added to the supply with a couple of cards for today's 365 challenge - particularly focusing on using ovals and eggs:


They are quite 'busy' cards, but sometimes people want something bright and cheery, especially if sending to families with younger children.


11 comments:

  1. Great easter shaker cards Hazel!!! Very Fun & Festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors on the card and I like the shakers too! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cool, Hazel! Love the shaker boxers - they're perfect for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel these are fabulous I love the colors and those shaker boxes are just wonderful. Great job!!

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, these cards are fabulous, I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eggggselent shaker cards, they are fantastic and perfect for kids, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great fun, sure to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Egg-cellent cards - love the shaker eggs and the background paper on the 2nd card is just so pretty - good luck with the sale.
    hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these shaker cards. I was thinking of making some myself...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shakers are so cool. Very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shakers are so great! I love the colors of the beads, they just shine through. I want to make one now too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated