Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Pearls of wisdom

It was time to do my DLO in Net's 'Pearls of wisdom' CJ for the group on BF.

Net said: 'It's quite simple I need to know all the little pearls of wisdom your mum used to tell you. You know all the little things she used to tell you when you were small and you'd go off rolling your eyes thinking 'Oh year'. So no matter how odd you thought they were I need to know! In fact the odder the better!'

I must admit that I had to really think about this because as lot of the sayings I would have chosen had already been used by those doing the CJ before me.

Anyway, this is what I've come up with. I used DCWV Pocket full of posies papers because these co-ordinate with those Net used.




3 comments:

  1. hehe I remember all these too Hazel! Lovely LO X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages Hazel. I love the sound of this cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pearls Hazel. Yours pages look lovely.

    Ouh! I'd better get my thinking cap on starting from now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated