Pages

Monday 15 June 2009

Girly girl

Today (day 107) on 365 cards the topic is 'so girly': The word "Girl" must be somewhere on the card - and make the card very girly!

This card is also for Becky's sketch no. 4 for challenge 65 on My Time to Craft:

I turned the sketch over. The papers are all K & Co, taken from the Amy Butler and Sparkly Sweet ranges. I've had the pink and turquoise 3D shaker stickers for ages (don't remember where I got them) and have never found a use for them until now.

As there is a rather elaborate shoe on the card, it's OK for 'shoe time' this week on Papertake Weekly challenge blog.

I've just found the new challenge blog Pile it on - where we are encouraged to combine with at least one other challenge. The first challenge (I'm actually late for this, but still thought I'd join in) is to use a non-stamped sentiment or title, so I think the Girly girl qualifies.


If you haven't left a comment for my blog candy, please take a look here and join in - less than a week to go now - and you've got to be in it to win it!

14 comments:

  1. oh hazel, that is cute!!!! adorable and so very girly girl! Join us at this week challenge too! You have to use AT least 2 different ribbons.

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ~Vicki
    Co-owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute & girly hazel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful girly card!!! I love it!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FAB card, Hazel - I love all the girly images!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a girly card. Love all those details. Those mini shakers are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fab Hazel! Very pretty, and I love the idea of combining challenges ... must check that blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely girly and almost alarmingly pink! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Hazel, love how girlie and pink it is!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh fab card. the shoes and handbag are brilliant. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel! This is a fantastic girly card! I love it! Keep on doing those challenges, girl. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated