Pages

Saturday 29 August 2009

Here's that Santa again!

I love my vintage Santa stamp so much I've used it again on another set of five cards, this time stamping with black on slightly patterned red paper.

I used the sketch for sketch 22 from Papertake Weekly:

This card is also for day 161 on 365 cards, where the challenge was 'don't leave a blank space on your card.'



The background paper is PM A wonderful Christmas time.

I don't usually use peel offs, but still have some Christmas greetings ones from ages and ages ago and want to use them up, especially as these cards will be sold in packs of 5 at a cheap price for charity.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hazel :-) I have just made a card for this challenge and now realise that I forgot to put the text on !!! I was supposed to put 'Happy Birthday' and forgot !!! oops :-/
    Lovely image ,, the paper and ribbon is fab too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated